This video was shown during last Sunday’s service to announce Northlake’s Spiritual Formation L.A.B.S.: a dynamic experiment in discipleship that is coming our way in just a couple weeks.
A few FAQs about Northlake’s Formation L.A.B.S.
- L.A.B.S stands for the categories of learning offered:
L – life skills
A – action on behalf of others
B – Bible study
S – spirituality
- Northlake’s Spiritual Formation L.A.B.S will take place on Sunday mornings at 9am in Room 204.
- There will be on lab offered each quarter. Each will be based upon one of the four L.A.B.S categories.
- The first lab will be open Sunday, August 19th, will be from the “A” category, and will be led by Kyle Huhtanen and Holly Duncan
- August 19th will be an informational meeting to help you understand what will be required.
- August 26th will be the commit date and official start of the lab.
- Click HERE for the Formation L.A.B.S. flyer.